2019 Tax Sale Registration
To all attendees:
THE PROPERTY TAX SALE SET FOR JULY 28, 2020 HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Please be advised of a few guidelines concerning the property tax sale July 28th, 2020 at 10:00 AM.
- The tax sale will be located in the Parish Government building at 1811 W. Airline Hwy.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Temperature will be taken before entering the Council Chambers
- We will abide by the 6 feet social distancing guidelines.
- Please be aware that only one person per company will be allowed to register. **Only one person per company will be allowed in the tax sale.**
- We are asking each person to register online prior to July 24th to give us time to prepare for the day of the tax sale so that everything runs smoothly.
- Once the tax sale is complete, you may exit the building and we will contact you by phone with your total owed and a set time to come to the Sheriff’s Office to pay. This will help us keep the line at a minimum and move more efficiently.
- All funds must be paid by 3:00 PM.
Any questions may be directed to Renata Morris at (985) 359-8710.